for information describing items in the repository
- Access to some or all of the metadata is controlled.
- The metadata may be re-used in any medium without prior permission for not-for-profit purposes provided the OAI Identifier or a link to the original metadata record are given.
for full-text and other full data items
- Access to some or all full items is controlled.
- Copies of full items generally can be:
provided the authors, title and full bibliographic details are given
- for educational purposes without prior permission or charge.
- Full items must not be harvested by robots except transiently for citation analysis
- Full items must not be sold commercially in any format or medium without formal permission of the copyright holders.
- Some full items are individually tagged with different rights permissions and conditions.
- This repository is not the publisher; it is merely the online archive.
- Mention of Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository is appreciated but not mandatory.
for types of document & data set held
- This is an institutional or departmental repository.
- Subject Specialities:
- Science General
- Arts and Humanities General
- Agriculture, Food and Veterinary
- Chemistry and Chemical Technology
- Language and Literature
- Philosophy and Religion
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Social Sciences General
- Physics and Astronomy
- Business and Economics
- Health and Medicine
- Technology General
- Library and Information Science
- Management and Planning
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Materials
- Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository is restricted to:
- Journal articles
- Conference and workshop papers
- Theses and dissertations
- Unpublished reports and working papers
- Books, chapters and sections
- Multimedia and audio-visual materials
- Deposited items may include:
- working drafts
- submitted versions (as sent to journals for peer-review)
- accepted versions (author's final peer-reviewed drafts)
- published versions (publisher-created files)
- Items are individually tagged with:
- their version type and date.
- their peer-review status.
- their publication status.
- Principal Languages: English; Indonesian
concerning depositors, quality & copyright
- Items may only be deposited by accredited members of the organisation, or their delegated agents.
- Authors may only submit their own work for archiving.
- The administrator only vets items for the exclusion of spam
- The validity and authenticity of the content of submissions is the sole responsibility of the depositor.
- Items may not be deposited until any publishers' or funders' embargo period has expired.
- Any copyright violations are entirely the responsibility of the authors/depositors.
- If Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository receives proof of copyright violation, the relevant item will be removed immediately.
- Items will be retained indefinitely.
- Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository will try to ensure continued readability and accessibility.
- Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository regularly backs up its files according to current best practice.
- Items may not normally be removed from Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository.
- Acceptable reasons for withdrawal include:
- Proven copyright violation or plagiarism
- Legal requirements and proven violations
- National Security
- Falsified research
- Withdrawn items are not deleted per se, but are removed from public view.
- Withdrawn items' identifiers/URLs are retained indefinitely.
- URLs will continue to point to 'tombstone' citations, to avoid broken links and to retain item histories.
- Changes to deposited items are not permitted.
- If necessary, an updated version may be deposited.
- In the event of Widya Mandala Catholic University Surabaya Repository being closed down, the database will be transferred to another appropriate archive.
- For more information see webpage: http://repository.wima.ac.id/policies.html